In 1989, the Lee County Coalition for a Drug-Free Southwest Florida was founded by visionary leader Jim Nathan. With our mission to “Reduce substance abuse in Lee County by raising awareness of prevention resources through collaboration, education and inspiration” the Coalition has become an innovator in drug and alcohol prevention for Lee County families.
Your membership can help us continue these vital prevention programs:
- Drug House Odyssey – A Lee County Prevention Event, with its vital message of underage drinking an drunk driving prevention
- The #refuse campaign, developed by the Cape Coral High School Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD) Club
- SADD Clubs throughout Lee County
- Operation Medicine Cabinet-Lee County, and the presecription drug and opiate abuse prevention program
- Our Annual Red Ribbon Awards program honoring the majority of Lee County students who are making the right decisions about drugs and alcohol
Please become a member by clicking to donate here or sending a completed form and check made out to the Lee County Coalition for a Drug-Free Southwest Florida to: The Coalition for a Drug-Free SWFL, PO Box 61688, Fort Myers, FL 33906. Your support will keep the Coalition strong and working for children.